Call for Posters & Demos
ICTCC 2016 is an annual conference whose aim is to bring together international researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners in ICT to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the-field experiences related to Nature of Computation and Communication.
This year, we extend invitation to researchers (especially Postgraduate students at Masters and Doctoral level) to submit research in progress to the ICTCC 2016 Posters & Demos Track.
The Posters & Demos Track aims to be a forum for peers, practitioners and established researchers from diverse backgrounds to interact and exchange preliminary results about their research.
The areas addressed by the Posters & Demos are the same as the main conference (ICTCC 2016).
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Autonomic computing/communicating
· Amorphous computing
· Biologically-inspired computing/communicating
· Cellular automata
· Cellular computing
· Collective intelligence in computing/communicating
· Collision-based computing
· Computation/communication based on chaos and dynamical systems
· Computation based on physical principles such as relativistic, optical, spatial, collision-based computing
· Context-aware computing/communicating
· DNA computing
· Evolutionary computing
· Fuzzy computing
· Massive parallel computing
· Membrane computing
· Molecular computing
· Neural computing
· Optical computing
· Physarum computing
· Quantum computing
· Relativistic computing
· Spatial computing
· Swam intelligence in computing/communicating
· Wetware computing
Submissions should take the form of a 2-page poster abstract. Authors of successful submissions will be required to submit a poster for display (A0 vertical format) during the main conference.
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF in Confy system: Posters & Demos Track
Accepted poster abstracts will be included in ICTCC 2016 conference procceedings.
Submission Deadline: 31 January 2016